• Welcome to AB88 forum. Lets find a section on this forum for your favorite sports and teams.
just to share what the fuk case i just meet
i receive sms last few weeks regarding online betting with free credit,weekly settlement,and welcome bonus,reload bonus 15-30%
and i join their weekly settlement credit account as i feel more comfortable,1st and 2nd week i lose them $400 + $600 i pay to them
when third week they ask me to top up and get 20% welcome bonus and 8% lose rebate,i top up $1000 and get extra $200 credit
but today when i going to withdraw my winning $2000,they bookie no reply me at all,i keep spam their phone also no answer
i wont ever believe in high bonus or credit account agency again,i just realize that no free lunch:cry::cry:bad experience

i receive sms last few weeks regarding online betting with free credit,weekly settlement,and welcome bonus,reload bonus 15-30%
and i join their weekly settlement credit account as i feel more comfortable,1st and 2nd week i lose them $400 + $600 i pay to them
when third week they ask me to top up and get 20% welcome bonus and 8% lose rebate,i top up $1000 and get extra $200 credit
but today when i going to withdraw my winning $2000,they bookie no reply me at all,i keep spam their phone also no answer
i wont ever believe in high bonus or credit account agency again,i just realize that no free lunch:cry::cry:bad experience
bro find steady and good service agency lah,only those scammer agency can anyhow give benefit and change company regulation,this a good lesson for you:confused:

...karma will go for them

god bless you

i have this kind bad experience before,i think i can understand your feeling:LOL:

list them out to let us awarness it