• Welcome to AB88 forum. Lets find a section on this forum for your favorite sports and teams.

PAY168BET

Sponsor
Hi all our dearest customer,please leave your feedback here,your support is our motion to be the best

Subscribe our Official Channel in Telegram to view daily payout statement and latest promotion updates!

All Dearest members please remember to claim your birthday free credit with our customer services on your birthday month🎂🎂🎂🍻🍻🍻

Last edited:
liverpool match make my day,after today ajax match i will make my big winning withdraw,thanks dude like your company good service:love:
hey dude you here also,today ajx vs totten for me OVER opinion,best of luck
support pay168bet for all my bet,fast response and withdraw,best service(y)

liverpool match make my day,after today ajax match i will make my big winning withdraw,thanks dude like your company good service:love:
sure bro,remember our withdraw timing 12pm-9pm,good luck for your today match and thanks for your support?

hey dude you here also,today ajx vs totten for me OVER opinion,best of luck
support pay168bet for all my bet,fast response and withdraw,best service(y)
hi dude thanks for your review,but next time dont share your betting choose here:rolleyes:
good luck to you and your friend:geek:

excellent service,deal 4 month with them and get weekly rebate & reload bonus,fastcash out maximum only spend 30 minute,must maintain the good service bro?

excellent service,deal 4 month with them and get weekly rebate & reload bonus,fastcash out maximum only spend 30 minute,must maintain the good service bro?
yeah bro you are our vip customer,you deserve to get the benefit,thanks for your feedback?

hey lester love your good service,withdraw $3500 with only 10 minutes,happy to be your company regular,must keep the good service up,will intro more friend for you??

hey lester love your good service,withdraw $3500 with only 10 minutes,happy to be your company regular,must keep the good service up,will intro more friend for you??
thanks bro,big winning tonight you can go hang over already,we will keep the good service?

must leave a comment,easy top up and fast withdrawal,the cs very friendly,better than those credit term agency ask many and play many tricks,my gamble life will stick to your company:geek: